There is one thing I know for sure, history repeats itself…
Is your family prepared to:
- survive a disaster (fire, flash flood, drought, tornado, earthquake)
- survive a nuclear fallout
- …a government fallout
- …a civil war
- …war in country (attacked by another country)
- …martial law
I bring this up because the signs have been pointing towards disaster for quite some time now, and, if you have been paying attention to global events lately, they have become increasingly frequent. I am pretty sure you all have gotten this link from me before —–> How to survive a nuclear fallout: http://www.ki4u.com/guide.htm
I’m sending it out again due to the latest events that have been mounting. The foundations of this country are being shaken and there is serious doubt as to if it can withstand the pressure. Did you know that:
- The United Nations (in country) has been stockpiling food for years
- The US Government shut down a food supply company to civilian orders by placing a $1 BILLION order for emergency food supply
- The Iowa jails have been ORDERED to purchase 6 months worth of food (just this week) siting “the increase in the cost of beans” as the reason
- The Government will shut down ALL communications systems for the FIRST TIME EVER in November
add to that
- Recent changes in the laws concerning the possession of gold (haven’t done that since the depression)
- The recall of ALL the troops
- The up rise of civilian out cry against corrupt government policy (occupy Wall Street)
- The pending adoption of International Law concerning the “protection” of the child
- The increase in adoption of laws stripping parental rights from their children (schooling, vaccinations, etc.)
Frankly I could go on and on, but I need to return to my parental duties. The point is, our four fathers warned us this time would come. It is rapidly approaching. Are you prepared for action when called upon? Have you, as a family, made decision about what will happen if the US collapses, martial law is enacted or other massive adulterations of the country come about? This is a very real possibility. Please consider forming a plan.
Simple Stock Pile Items:
- Water (one gallon per person per day)
- Dried Beans
- Pop-top canned goods (soups, pastas)
- Tear Pack meats (chicken, tuna)
- Protein bars
- Camping Equipment
- see link for a more details list of survival needs
If you get a knock of the door and are ordered to surrender all food supplies, weapons and money….will you obey, or will you fight? On that note, you might want to have a discussion about eternity. The middle of fighting for survival really isn’t the appropriate time.
You can delete this and tell me I’m crazy if you want. President Lincoln, Regan and many more have predicted this time. What will your reaction be?
THESE are the times that try men’s souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value.
Thomas Paine – The American Crisis